NOVEMBER GROUP CLASS REGISTRATION
All pricing includes applicable taxes.
Group Classes are held at The Verdi (455 Queen St. W.) on the 2nd Floor. Please note: Classes are held on the 2nd floor, and no elevator is currently available.
MONDAY CLASS SIGN UP!
BEHAVIOUR ESSENTIALS I(Beginner Class)
- For dogs 12 weeks of age and older
- 6 Weeks of Classes (November 4th - December 9th)
- Monday 7:15pm – 8:15pm
- Taught on leash, Behaviour Essentials I helps puppies, adolescent and adult dogs work on their manners and impulse control. Initial exercise focus on calming, settling down, and regaining your dog’s attention in order to help teach foundational behaviours (sit, down, stand, come when called, stay, on leash walking, and polite greetings).
TUESDAY CLASS SIGN UP!
PUPPY KINDERGARTEN(Baby Puppy Class)
- **For puppies 12-18 weeks of age at start of class**
- 6 Weeks of Classes (November 5th - December 10th)
- Tuesday 7:15pm - 8:00pm
- Taught off leash, Puppy Kindergarten helps puppies to learn some essential life skills: 1) bite inhibition, 2) socialization with people, 3) socialization with other dogs, 4) household etiquette, 5) how to sit and settle down, and 6) how to come when called.
SATURDAY CLASS SIGN UP!
Rally Obedience(Beginner Class)
- Prerequisite: Behaviour Essentials I
- 6 Weeks of Classes (November 9th - December 14th)
- Saturday 9:00am – 10:00am
- Rally Obedience is a dog sport based on obedience. It shares aspects of both obedience and agility; dogs progress through an obstacle course (similar to agility), but are performing obedience commands. This course covers the basics of rally obedience, including a variety of commands and an overview of following directional signs through an obstacle course. In rally obedience, attitude is more important than precision.